Robyn started her conveyancing career started at a small firm of attorneys in Welkom in the Free State in 1986. She now has over 30 years’ experience in all aspects of conveyancing and office administration.
She registered for and LLB (Bachelor of Law) Degree studying through UNISA. She is yet to complete her degree.
Robyn has a vast amount of experience gained through the years she has been a conveyancing secretary and has a special love for conveyancing and deceased estate work. She has been employed to run several smaller conveyancing departments throughout her career.
- Registration of all types of transfers, pip and sheriff transfers
- Registration of bond for all financial institutions as well as private, notarial and covering
- bonds cancellations for all financial institutions
- Subdivisions & Consolidations
- Opening of section title and township registers all conveyancing related to property
- Servitudes and notarial deeds & leases
- Administration of deceased estates and all conveyancing relating to deceased estates